[CentOS-devel] Building CentOS Cloud Images

john+centos at johnkeates.com

Sun Jun 2 15:52:01 UTC 2019

I’m working on an internal build chain for AWS  CentOS images, and I’m looking for any information regarding the changes or modifications made when creating the AMIs, aside from what’s already in the anaconda-ks file in currently uploaded AMIs.
I know there isn’t much publicly available on the deployment source for CentOS-AWS images or how they are constructed in the first place, but any information on what’s added/removed on a base install would be great.

(p.s. I might have accidentally sent this message twice, but once from an unregistered email address, I hope the first one simply doesn’t reach the list)

Regards,
John