[CentOS-devel] liibseccomp 2.3.3

Trevor Hemsley trevor.hemsley at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 17 15:42:13 UTC 2019

On 17/06/2019 16:38, Neale Ferguson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there any plans to get libseccomp into 7.6.1103? This fixes a
> problem with docker and the support of the statx() system call used by
> nodejs. Currently, libseccomp won’t let this call be executed within
> docker-ce 18.0x and above even though it’s in its seccomp profile.
> Fedora 28 has it so I could experiment with it but if something
> official is coming down the pike then I’d rather wait. Is it worth
> raising an issue?

CentOS is a rebuild of the equivalent version of RHEL and only branding
and logos are changed. If you want to change the package version that is
shipped by CentOS then first you have to get it changed for RHEL. To do
that you would need to raise a ticket on bugzilla.redhat.com and if/when
it is accepted and Redhat release that for RHEL then CentOS will pick it
up and rebuild it too.

Trevor