[CentOS-devel] The future of the community build services

Thomas Oulevey thomas.oulevey at cern.ch
Wed Jun 26 13:21:48 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 6/26/19 10:06 AM, Alfredo Moralejo Alonso wrote:

> This means we'll have a new koji instance for SIGs in CentOS8?

The plan would be to migrate the actual koji to a new instance, and
enable support for C8/mbs.

But if modular builds are not needed, we could enable C8 buildroots
first in the running instance and then migrate it, later.

The goal is to simplify system administration tasks, we will use the
same technology stack for all koji instances (koji.mbox.centos.org /
koji.mbox-armhfp.centos.org / cbs.centos.org).

Let's see if we have more SIGs feedback over next days.

Many thanks, already, for all the feedback !

--
Thomas Oulevey