[CentOS-devel] [CloudSIG] RDO Pike going EOL

Alfredo Moralejo Alonso

amoralej at redhat.com
Thu Jun 13 08:57:53 UTC 2019

Hi,

OpenStack Pike was moved to Extended Maintenance upstream [1]. This means
that no more releases will be produced for Pike series and there is no
commitment on validation. Also, some projects may decide to not maintain
the branches and go to EOL.

>From the RDO perspective, this means that we are setting RDO CloudSIG Pike
repo as EOL and the repositories will be dropped from CentOS official
mirrors on next oportunity (when CentOS 7.7 is published).

For users that still want to keep using packages from pike branches tip, we
will keep the RDO Trunk Pike repo running in [2] chasing any new commit
being merged, but note that we will probably stop running CI on it at some
point in the near future.

Best regards,

Alfredo

[1]