[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8 Artwork needed

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 21:02:34 UTC 2019

On Thu, 2019-03-07 at 15:45 -0500, Rich Bowen wrote:
> What we know we need is anaconda artwork, and new desktop backgrounds
> to replace the current '7' themed stuff.

Here:

https://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Motifs/CentOS8/Sketch3.

It would be nice to know your impressions and feelings about the image.
This is a first round proposition using Inkscape Voronoi Diagram
extension and the Mesh tool, other rounds may come based on your
suggestions. Note that image source file in SVG format is also
available in the wiki in case you want to make your own changes. Hope
this help.

Rich, could you provide the URL of anaconda and backgrounds SRPM
packages, please? I would like to explore them.

Best regards,
--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>