[CentOS-devel] Messaging SIG

Matthias Runge

mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Fri Mar 1 11:02:09 UTC 2019

Hello,

quite a while ago, I asked for creation of the messaging SIG.

There is even a wiki page for this[1], and it was created over
half a year ago, the initial discussion has even been older.

However, this wasn't resolved (yet). I also have to realise,
I couldn't put the deserved energy and time to this proposal.
Nevertheless, I still think the idea is good and would help
other SIGs with their use of messaging related packages and
setups.

So with that, can we please go back to start and get this
finished? Maybe it would be benificial, if someone else
from the Centos Board could jump in and help KB with this?

Thank you,
Matthias

[1] https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Messaging
--