[CentOS-devel] SIG promotion at FOSSAsia

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 16:56:52 UTC 2019

Next week, I'll be at FOSSAsia, along with a few other projects (Fedora,
ManageIQ, Dogtag).

If you'd like for me to promote the work that you're doing with your
SIG, there's a way for you to do that with our pamphlet template.

At
https://github.com/rbowen/centos-community-tools/tree/master/pamphlets
you can see the template(s) for creating your own SIG pamphlet, and two
examples of what this will look like.

You can take the file CentOS-SIGs.odt and fill it in with the relevant
information about your SIG - what it's for, how to get involved, how to
consume the output of the SIG, and so on - and send me a copy, or send a
pull request with your new file.

I'll be printing a few hundred copies of each when I get to the event.

Thanks.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166