[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8 Artwork needed

Karanbir Singh

kbsingh at centos.org
Tue Mar 12 15:10:53 UTC 2019

Appreciate the feedback here guys - but note that Logo's are TM content,
changing them, at this point, isnt an easy process to go through. If
there is widespread ask around adapting the existing logo's - I am happy
to go work the msg with legal and all those things, but its a long
enough process that we will likely miss the CentOS 8 timeline ( assuming
8 drops this calendar year ).