[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8 Artwork needed

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Thu May 9 14:08:09 UTC 2019

On 04/04/2019 03:47, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2019-03-07 at 15:45 -0500, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> What we know we need is anaconda artwork, and new desktop backgrounds
>> to replace the current '7' themed stuff.
>
> Here is a proposal for browser's default page (centos-indexhtml):
>
> https://gitlab.com/areguera/centos-indexhtml/tree/c8
>
> I guess this is also required. Any comment, idea?
>
> How do you all expect this component look on CentOS8?
>
> Best regards,

Hi Alain,

I see that you pushed plenty of things to your repositories hosted on
gitlab, under your name.
Would you mind if we'd switch to https://git.centos.org for CentOS 8
artwork related git repositories ?
Actually looking with Johnny at the centos-logos and centos-indexhtml
needed packages (and also some modified anaconda patches) and we were
wondering if hosting all that on git.centos.org woudn't make much more
sense, and also using ACO auth to let people submit PR, or direct push
rights (depending on the Artwork SIG, etc)

Cheers,

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab