[CentOS-devel] Help needed to Install CentOS on Zynq ZC706 ARM cortex A9

Piyush Jadhav piyushjadhav13 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:41:06 UTC 2019

No worries, I hope to understand the SPL boot properly though. I will go
through some reading and in any case, I will wait when you can look into
it.
For now, *I managed to boot centOS* using the kernel made with
petalinux/yocto, and yes I had problems with rights and properly copying
all the files.

You have been a great help and thank you for that!
Regards,
Piyush D Jadhav