[CentOS-devel] SCL packages in CentOS 7 that are expired and EOL

Phil Perry pperry at elrepo.org
Tue May 14 21:26:04 UTC 2019

On 14/05/2019 17:55, John R. Dennison wrote:
> On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 12:12:09PM -0400, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
>> OK, that addresses my legacy access concerns, and there is a
>> "repodata" there to support yum access as needed. Yeah, I'd be on
>> board with migrating the obsolete components to that repo.
>
> Awesome.  Now that the project has your approval it can proceed, this is
> great news!

John,

I had hoped that the days of these kind of facetious comments in open
source communities were well and truly behind us and that we had entered
an era where we could all demonstrate respect towards each other and
contribute in a positive and constructive manner. Please, let us not
return to the ways of the past.

Regards,

Phil