[CentOS-devel] Drafting the June newsletter, contributors welcome

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Tue May 21 17:29:47 UTC 2019

I'm in the process of drafting the June newsletter, which I hope to post
on Tuesday, June 4th.

If you would like to contribute to it in any way, please let me know.

comment: "Newsletter is great if medium to expert but it’s all Greek to
newbie. How about a newbie articles?"

To that end, if any of you would like to contribute articles, either to
the newsletter, or to the blog in general, on any topic of interest to
people of any skill level, please do let me know. It's also worth noting
that if you have a CentOS developer account, you can post drafts to the
blog - instructions are here:
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Promo/Blog

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen