[CentOS-devel] CRI-O rpm not published to public repo hence not signed

Daniel Comnea

comnea.dani at gmail.com
Thu May 23 10:51:51 UTC 2019

Hi Lokesh,

If i'm not mistaken i guess you are still building/ maintaining the CRI-O
rpms ?
If so could you please let me know where is the CI job which builds the
rpms [1] which are tagged into [2] ?

The reason i'm bringing this up is because folks in K8s community are using
the cri-o rpms published to [3] and that should have never happened.

Now with Fabian (@arrfab) help we manage to track down that there was no
request being made by you(or the SIG chair under which the cri-o falls
into) to sign and publish the rpm to mirror.centos.org and that backs the
issue folks raised [3].

As a solution, i can suggest one (if you are willing to accept it):

   1. you follow the process and
   1. tag and promote the rpms from -candidate to -testing and then to
      paas7-crio-114-release
      2. create a ticket on bugs.c.o so our Infra folks can sign and
      publish the rpm which i guess will end up in [4]
      2. or we can try to get it under PaaS SIG and then publish it under
   [5]

Once all that is done then i'm happy to even announce on K8s/ CRI mailer as
projects like kubespray are using it/ consuming the rpm.

Cheers,
Dani

[1] https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=25889
[2] https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taginfo?tagID=1704