[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8.0.1905 build status

Thu May 9 14:41:11 UTC 2019
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 09/05/2019 16:29, Alfredo Moralejo Alonso wrote:

<snip>

> With regards to SIGs, is there any plan about when we'll have CentOS8
> buildroots ready and if there will be any impact on how we can build
> packages for it?

Nothing discussed so far, but ideally we'd have the real 8.0.1905 tree
ready/validated before it can used for SIGs.
Also, the other interesting question is about : Do SIGs want  to also be
able to build their pkgs like before, or as "modules" ?

All-in-all, that would require an update to koji behind
https://cbs.centos.org anyway, so happy to discuss that with all SIGs in
the dedicated CBS infra meeting
(https://www.centos.org/community/calendar/#Community_Buildsystem_&_Infrastructure_Meeting)
, happening monday ?