[CentOS-devel] Join us in #redhat-cpe on Freenode

Leigh Griffin lgriffin at redhat.com
Fri Nov 1 14:58:41 UTC 2019

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 1:02 PM Dan Seguin <dan.seguin at cord3inc.com> wrote:

> Awesome.
>

> When can we expect a #CPE-Atomic  group for the relevant real world SIGs?

I lack the context here but I would say open that relevant conversation and
see what traction you get. My one worry is about splitting the
conversations in multiple channels and if we could use the #redhat-cpe it
might help gain more traction for folks unfamiliar with the SIGs and their
work.

lgriffin at redhat.com
M: +353877545162     IM: lgriffin