[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8 Live ISO?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Sat Nov 9 00:01:09 UTC 2019

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> I'm looking for at CentOS 8 Live ISO, but I fail to find one. Is there
> anyone that can point me in the right direction?

To the best of my knowledge, the CentOS Project hasn't released any.

I have remixed CentOS 7 quite a bit and I'm wanting to remix CentOS 8 too... but the livecd-tools package (which is in the CentOS 7 Extras repository and provides livecd-creator) isn't available in CentOS 8 (yet anyway).  They do have the lorax package that provides livemedia-creator but I've not been able to get that to work.

I've asked in the #centos IRC channel a few times (if anyone has gotten CentOS 8 live media created) but haven't gotten any responses that I've noticed.

Anyone else?

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle