[CentOS-devel] Request to join Cloud Instance SIG (Ben Hosmer)

Ben Hosmer

ben.hosmer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 13:32:32 UTC 2019

Hey Karanbir, I was never able to find an official CentOS base image
in the Azure marketplace. I saw a lot of references to the bitnami
one, but I was hesitant to use something that didn't have the CentOS
project's label on it. I wanted a bare minimum image. I wound up
building my own and uploading a VHD. I assumed one didn't exist and
wanted to help work towards that goal. If there is one that I wasn't
able to find, could you point me in the right direction?