[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8 Live ISO?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Sat Nov 9 21:00:31 UTC 2019

Greetings,

- - - Trevor wrote - - -
> Personally, the fact that it's not installable sounds like a win to
> me. Having dealt with all the problem reports on the forums and IRC
> channels, having something where you cannot bypass the proper
> installer sounds like a Good Thing (TM). Can we not remove the
> "Install" option completely and then what you have sounds ideal!

Remember that, "it takes all kinds."  I prefer live media.  I haven't really had any problems with systems that were installed from live media but then again I don't really do any complex partitioning.  But anyhoo... installable live media is what I'm wanting so NAHH.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street