[CentOS-devel] C8 updates / CentOS-announce

Kevin Stange

kevin at steadfast.net
Tue Nov 5 17:38:33 UTC 2019

On 11/1/19 2:06 PM, Brian Stinson wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 1, 2019, at 13:41, Leon Fauster via CentOS-devel wrote:
>> Do package updates for C8 get announced via centos-announce list?

Can you provide some details as to how this is managed and generated?
Is there an entry limit, or how long will package updates appear in
these feeds?  Is it possible to continue to provide a link to the
upstream errata notification or at least provide a matching ID number?

The way this looks right now this will actually be more difficult to
work with than just scraping the mailing list has been for CentOS 6 and
7.  It's nice seeing the RPM %changelog in the description, but
everything else is worse from my perspective.

--
Kevin Stange
Chief Technology Officer