[CentOS-devel] Centos Atomic deprecated?

Gleidson Nascimento

slaterx at live.com
Tue Nov 26 16:43:42 UTC 2019

Being part of CentOS PaaS SIG, and seeing OKD v4 taking shape, I offer my time to assist in moving towards coreos assembler, or to help in any other way the community proposes.

As soon as we have an equivalent of coreos on CentOS, we will be able to begin our work to release OKD v4. Therefore, this conversation is of our interest.

Probably we will need to form a SIG to investigate this, if one wasn’t already formed.

Thanks,
Gleidson