[CentOS-devel] Call for presentations: CentOS Dojo at FOSDEM, Jan 31, 2020

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 16 19:29:32 UTC 2019

We'll be holding our annual CentOS Dojo in Brussels on the Friday before
FOSDEM - January 31, 2020.

We're looking for content relating to any aspect of CentOS, from either
the user or developer perspective. The audience tends to be looking for
fairly deep technical content, but also of interest is introductory
content about new technology or software.

Sessions will be 45 minutes.

Look at https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2019 for inspiration
as to the kind of content that has been selected in past years.

The CFP will close on November 18th, midnight Pacific US time.

More details about this event are available at
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2020

Submit your presentation proposal at https://forms.gle/96d6sYZtxJxBywA99

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen