[CentOS-devel] CentOS stream meeting - update

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Thu Oct 17 16:06:11 UTC 2019

On 08/10/2019 18:57, Jim Perrin wrote:

> On 10/8/19 11:46 AM, James Cassell wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 8, 2019, at 11:37 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>>> Last week a group of Red Hat engineers, management, and members of the
>>> CentOS and Fedora communities, met at the Red Hat office in Boston to
>>> discuss how to implement CentOS Stream and formally kick-off the
>>> project, which, as you are aware, was announced the week before. Many
>>> details that were omitted in the original announcement were debated, and
>>> we came to an agreement on much, but not all, of these things.

Is there any update on this topic?

For the OpsTools SIG, I'd like to build packages to be consumed in
OpenStack Kolla; the same is true for the Messaging SIG; the output
should flow into the Cloud SIG and also into the OpsTools SIG.

That also impacts work upstream.

Is there any timeline (if existent?) or anything else on progress you
could share here?

Thank you,
Matthias