[CentOS-devel] CPE Weekly: 2019-10-18

Aoife Moloney amoloney at redhat.com
Fri Oct 18 19:49:17 UTC 2019

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 7:22 PM Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 02:11:32PM -0400, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> > > Is All-Hands recording only available RH internally?
> > Yes. It can contain internal Red Hat business items.
>
> In this case, it was basically a briefing for people at Red Hat who aren't
> up to speed on what's going on. If you've been following this mailing list,
> you're probably ahead of that already.

Hi All,

Apologies for the error on my behalf, this update goes to both internal and
external lists.

The link was for internal audiences only and was a talk on  information
that had already been publicly shared.

As Matthew mentioned though, if you follow this list, you are already well
ahead of the curve!

Apologies for the erroneous linking!

Have a great weekend,
Aoife