[CentOS-devel] CPE Weekly: 2019-10-18

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Oct 21 07:15:19 UTC 2019

Il giorno ven 18 ott 2019 alle ore 18:53 Aoife Moloney <amoloney at redhat.com>
ha scritto:

> Hi everyone,
>

> Welcome to the CPE team weekly project update mail!
>

> *Background:** The Community Platform Engineering group is the Red Hat
> team combining IT and release engineering from Fedora and CentOS. Our goal
> is to keep core servers and services running and maintained, build
> releases, and other strategic tasks that need more dedicated time than
> volunteers can give.*
>
> *For better communication, we will be giving weekly reports to the CentOS
> and Fedora communities about the general tasks and work being done.  *
>

> CentOS:
>

>    -
>
>    CentOS Streams
>    -
>
>       All Hands on Thursday 17th Oct - Recording:
>       https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/usxwptgv

I can't see recordings here. Wrong link?

> [...]
>
>    Koji Project
>    -
>
>       Db-koji01 performance problems: Gathering query logs and asking for
>       help from koji developers
>       https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/8292
>       -
>
>       Overview page of the remaining blockers and dependencies organized
>       at:
>       -
>
>          https://hackmd.io/Gbuu9JOPR--Y2yNCBEYI5A?view
>          -
>
>             Input welcome for anything that would be missing
>             -
>
>          https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/projects/3
>          -
>
>             High priority items in the “Ready” column are all
>             hard-dependency for pushing multi-builds to production
>             -
>
>    Robosignatory is now running fedora-messaging in Rawhide Gating
>

> repoSpanner <https://github.com/repoSpanner/repoSpanner>
>

>    -
>
>    One of our team members engaged in a two week performance sprint with
>    interesting discoveries!
>    -
>
>       Email to fedora-infra with more detail on the sprint is >>here<<
>       <https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/infrastructure@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/CAAJBBZY3ZMSNFSNKKKUTYLSR64H6LJQ/>
>

> Application Handover to Community
>

>    -
>
>    Elections: Blocked by this issue!
>    -
>
>        PostgreSQL database is missing in application catalogue
>       https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/8253
>       -
>
>    Badges: Thread is still ongoing!
>    -
>
>    Pastebin: Updated to point to CentOS and updated in F30 & F31
>    -
>
>    Fedocal: Maintainer found!
>    -
>
>        Main admin has been given to new maintainer & there is now a Taiga
>       board https://teams.fedoraproject.org/project/fedora-calendar/kanban
>       -
>
>    Nuancier: Maintainer(s!) are identified and the team are engaging in a
>    conversation :)
>    -
>
>       There is also a conversation happening
>       <https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/infrastructure@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/YBI6OS5KJK3WG2J6OTLWN2AY42R5LMWL>
>       in Fedora infra channel about changes in Nuancier.
>       -
>
>    Documentation for onboarding contributors to Community OpenShift still
>    ongoing with a good mail thread on Fedora Devel
>

> Misc highlights from various parts of the ecosystem:
>

>    -
>
>    EPEL:  Centos7.7 aarch64 was retired from EPEL
>
> Ansible being pushed for EPEL 8 out with cleaned up spec
>
>    -
>
>    Robosignatory - Added CoreOS Signing ticket
>    https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/7884
>

> If you have any comments or any feedback on this information blast, send

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbonazzo at redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>*Red Hat respects your work life balance.
Therefore there is no need to answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1199578>*