[CentOS-devel] llvm-toolset-7.0 availability

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Tue Sep 3 15:34:13 UTC 2019

While this is packaged as SCL as well, it is not part of the RHSCL
content in Red Hat, so we originally did not pay closer attention to
that piece of sw in SCLo SIG.

It looks like there is some demand now, so we can probably request cbs
tags for that and try to rebuild that SCL, similarly as we do it for
other RHSCL content.

Ken, if there would be some troubles with rebuilding, would you be
willing to help, by any chance?

Honza