[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8/7.7

Ljubomir Ljubojevic centos at plnet.rs
Wed Sep 11 06:41:22 UTC 2019

On 9/10/19 10:33 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> I would also like to point out .. there are 3 people who work on CentOS
> Linux.  We do not have 1500 engineers to get work done.

That is OK Johnny, we are VERY grateful for your work and do not expect
miracles, it will take as long as it takes.

All we asked was to be notified WHY is taking longer then we *expected*.
I had already made preparations to reinstall my laptop and was thinking
of installin 8.x on one server, but could not plan it without any kind
of ETA. Now I know not to expect it in next few weeks so I will go with 7.x.

I also posted this in Facebook group so people can have better idea when
CentOS 8 will be out, not to sit on their hands waiting for it. It will
ease tensions that arose from not knowing what to expect.

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)