[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8 srpms and debuginfos

Dominique Martinet dominique.martinet at cea.fr
Wed Sep 25 15:34:12 UTC 2019

Fabian Arrotin wrote on Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 05:26:30PM +0200:
> So, welcome to the "infra hell" of new release and so having to wait for
> network to stabilize to be able to send to vault/debuginfo :)

No problem, I assumed it'd be something like this, but couldn't find any
information so figured I might as well ask :)

(suggestion: the first thing folks read will be the README files like
the ones we see on the old debuginfo directory of the vault site[1] ;
but it might be a bit late to add something like that now if transfers
are already running)
[1] http://vault.centos.org/debuginfo/

> Johnny started to work on pushing src.rpm to vault.centos.org and
> debuginfo to debuginfo.centos.org nodes, so expect those to land
> (slowly) on those nodes in the next days.
>
> As you said, for src.rpm, normally you wouldn't need that, as everything
> was built from git.centos.org for 8/8-stream (except the kernel from
> 8-stream, which will be pushed there after the branch name will be
> decided, so for that one, for the time being, you'll find it on
> vault.centos.org too)

Great, thanks.

--
Dominique