[CentOS-devel] CentOS QA Team.

Akim Grudzitsky

akdriveus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 21:15:34 UTC 2019

Hi,

My name is Akim Grudzitsky. I live in Washington, D.C. area.

>From the CentOS-announce I've learned that you are looking for people to
get involved with the QA process in CentOS. That is exactly what I am
interested in.
I have about 3 years of experience as Linux Sys Admin (particularly with
CentOS 7 and RHEL 7),  I am currently studying for the RHCSA exam, and
additionally, I possess 8 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
I thought It would be great to have an opportunity to contribute to the
CentOS project by combining my interest in Linux and previous QA experience.

Could you please advise what kind of information I should provide to be
considered?
Also, it would be great to learn more about the CentOS QA process and how I
can start?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Akim