[CentOS-devel] Request to join storage-sig group

Francesco Pantano

fpantano at redhat.com
Mon Sep 30 12:48:56 UTC 2019

Hi all,
I'm Francesco (fmount upstream), I recently joined #centos-devel and, as
discussed with some members of the SIG, I wish to start contributing to the
storage special interest group (in particular for Ceph related projects) to
help with ceph builds.
I currently work on OpenStack and I'm involved in the ceph-openstack
integration projects (mainly TripleO and ceph-ansible), so it would be
great being accepted in the storage-sig group since I can actively
contribute to help with ceph packages.

Thanks

Francesco

--