[CentOS-devel] Origin RPMs for ppc64le

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Fri Sep 6 12:03:34 UTC 2019

On 06/09/2019 11:15, Peeyush Gupta wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For koji builds for origin
> package: https://cbs.centos.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=3175, I see
> some builds have mulitarch package (including x86_64/aarch64/ppc64le
> etc). But in the pass repo: http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/paas/, I
> don't see any multi-arch option. There are only x86_64 packages.
>
> Is there is a way to make all these packages
> (http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin311/)
> available for other archs as well? What would be required to get this
> done? I wold like to volunteer for any help required to get this done.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Peeyush Gupta

It's a PaaS SIG decision to add/remove arch to tags/targets in Koji/CBS.
I see that those were enabled for 311 but not for 312 :
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taginfo?tagID=1494
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taginfo?tagID=1498

Once packages are built, they are added to repos/tree at the koji side
(through mash)

For packages (tagged as -testing) to appear on
https://buildlogs.centos.org , or for  those tagged as -release to
appear on mirror.centos.org, SIG chair has to create PR against the
following git repo, so that next time the signing process will be
kicked, it will push those out after having signed the tree :
https://git.centos.org/centos/cbs-content-control

So, at this stage, it should be a discussion with the PaaS SIG chair.
@Daniel : willing to comment on that ?

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab