[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8/7.7

Akshay Kumar

akshayk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 21:51:58 UTC 2019

One more thing I'd like to add is that there are a lot of people who can
contribute more help and resources beyond just testing. So right now is
probably not a good time but after the release perhaps it make sense to see
if more people can contribute. I can't speak for anyone else but I
definitely have some bandwidth and maintained an internal build for RHEL3
bootstrapped from src on RH9 and then 4. Then we moved to CentOS.