[CentOS-devel] [ppc64le] Request to publish python-boto3 and python-s3transfer

Sat Sep 14 16:06:45 UTC 2019
Marcin Juszkiewicz <marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org>

W dniu 13.09.2019 o 18:28, Michael Turek pisze:
> Recently our containers build job started failing to build gnocchi-*
> containers [0] due to missing python-boto3 [1]. After a discussion with
> avij, we found that this package also requires python-s3transfer [2].
> Both of these are noarch packages can be found for x86_64 and aarch64 in
> the base repo [3][4]. Can these be published for ppc64le to restore our
> container builds? I've included a log showing a successful install using
> the packages from x86_64 on a ppc64le VM [5].

I support that. Kolla containers fail due same issue. Not that we have
ppc64le users but support for that architecture is present and checked
for issues from time to time.