[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8/7.7

Tue Sep 17 16:26:32 UTC 2019
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

As you have no doubt seen by this point, 7.7 is now available -
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2019-September/023405.html
- and the next major release will be available on Tuesday, September
24th - https://twitter.com/CentOSProject/status/1173652996305170432

No, it's not "an IBM thing". More details will be available next week.
Thanks for your patience.