[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8/7.7

Tue Sep 17 17:52:46 UTC 2019
Joe Doss <joe at solidadmin.com>

On 9/10/19 3:33 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> I would also like to point out .. there are 3 people who work on CentOS
> Linux.  We do not have 1500 engineers to get work done.

How can I start helping? I just signed up for a CentOS account and
applied to the Cloud SIG. I am involved in the Fedora Cloud SIG and I
have interests in helping where I can with CentOS as my company is going
to shift to CentOS 8 for our VMs.

Is there a new user doc I can read or a place to start? I was hoping I
could grab the current CentOS 8 qcow build off of CentOS koji but it
seems to be forbidden for some reason.

Thanks!
Joe

--