[CentOS-devel] Non RHSCL RH content in SCLo

Wed Sep 18 12:13:05 UTC 2019
Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel at gmail.com>

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 5:49 AM Pavel Valena <pvalena at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

You want to use "mock", you really do. I publish patches to the
OpenSuSE  "py2pack" tool for building python modules, including a
configuration file for activating SCL in a
/etc/mock/sclpy27-x86_64.cfg file, and a python .spec file. See my
working configs at https://github.com/nkadel/py2packrepo