[CentOS-devel] CentOS Streams q&a

Tue Sep 24 21:12:00 UTC 2019
Phil Wyett <philwyett at kathenas.org>

On Tue, 2019-09-24 at 16:46 -0400, Neal Gompa wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 4:35 PM Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>
> wrote:

> > > Where will primary discussion and submissions related to streams
> > > take
> > > place? WIl the primary be the CentOS bug tracker or Red Hat
> > > bugzilla?
> >
> > The discussion will be here on the -devel mailing list. We're
> > currently
> > using the CentOS bug tracker, but we have been exploring the idea
> > of
> > using either RH's bugzilla, or Jira (don't make that face).
> >

> *makes the face at the thought of JIRA*
>
> I'd like to see usage of the Red Hat Bugzilla. It'd make it much
> easier to connect bugs across RHEL, Fedora, and CentOS...

I cannot make a face, as I do not believe I have ever had contact with
Jira.

I do tend to agree with Neal and Pat re RH bugzilla. Easier for the all
projects and the people involved in them.

Regards

Phil

--
*** Playing the game for the games sake. ***

IRC: kathenas
Twitter: kathenasorg
Website: https://kathenas.org