[CentOS-devel] CentOS Streams q&a

Wed Sep 25 08:30:40 UTC 2019
Alex <alex.m.lists2 at gmail.com>

Hi all,

I'm Alex Iribarren, another member of the Linux team at CERN, along with
Daniel Abad and Ben Morrice.

We'd like to understand the relationship between CentOS Stream and
CentOS 8.x. Are we to assume that 8.x releases will be "snapshots" of
CentOS Stream, released at regular intervals? If so, at what frequency?

Best regards,
Alex