[CentOS-devel] Request to join storage-sig group

Mon Sep 30 19:59:41 UTC 2019
Giulio Fidente <gfidente at redhat.com>

On 9/30/19 2:48 PM, Francesco Pantano wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm Francesco (fmount upstream), I recently joined #centos-devel and, as
> discussed with some members of the SIG, I wish to start contributing to
> the storage special interest group (in particular for Ceph related
> projects) to help with ceph builds.
> I currently work on OpenStack and I'm involved in the ceph-openstack
> integration projects (mainly TripleO and ceph-ansible), so it would be
> great being accepted in the storage-sig group since I can actively
> contribute to help with ceph packages.

hi Francesco,

it's nice to see more people interested in maintaining the Ceph repos.

One of the most wanted functionalities we never added was some automated
testing for the new builds tagged into the -testing repos; yet having
some automated repoclosure would be a good start as well.

We'll have more time to talk about this, and much more, on IRC.

Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA