[CentOS-devel] CenetOS 7.8.2003 content directly available for koji/cbs.centos.org

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Mon Apr 27 15:50:29 UTC 2020

Hi all,

You probably all got the news that we released earlier today CentOS
7.8.2003.
That means that all new builds in cbs.centos.org will be built against
updated tree.
Worth knowing that in practice, you were already building against most
of pkgs, as CR repo (containing those pkgs) were used but now it's
official that cbs is consuming 7.8.2003 for all enabled architectures.

Happy building !

PS : after our release this morning, I resumed the new Signing process
(which was on "hold" because of this release)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab