[CentOS-devel] Meeting minutes of today's Storage SIG gathering

Tue Apr 7 11:10:34 UTC 2020
Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com>

Hi all,

Today we had our monthly CentOS Storage SIG meeting again. The agenda is
available at https://hackmd.io/Epc35JIESaeotoGzwu5R5w and is open for
topics we'll discuss next time.

The time of the meeting will likely change. A bit later in the day would
allow contributors from the US to join as well. Details on that will
follow at a later point on this list. Once a decision on the new time
has been made, the CentOS Calendar at
https://centos.org/community/calendar/ will be updated too.

Cheers,
Niels

Meeting started by ndevos at 10:06:34 UTC. The full logs are available
at
https://www.centos.org/minutes/2020/April/centos-meeting.2020-04-07-10.06.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* attendees  (ndevos, 10:07:03)

* agenda  (ndevos, 10:08:46)

* Change the Meeting Time?  (ndevos, 10:10:02)
  * ACTION: fmount will send a poll to the -devel list about the best
    time for the monthly meeting  (ndevos, 10:14:04)
  * AGREED: the new meeting time will be in effect for the May gathering
    (ndevos, 10:15:12)

* building centos-release packages for CentOS 8  (ndevos, 10:15:31)

* Open Floor  (ndevos, 10:22:21)

Meeting ended at 10:24:48 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* fmount will send a poll to the -devel list about the best time for the
  monthly meeting

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* fmount
  * fmount will send a poll to the -devel list about the best time for
    the monthly meeting
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)