[CentOS-devel] Staging CentOS website redesign

Wed Apr 29 18:22:23 UTC 2020
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

I'd like to once again bring this thread to the attention of the board.
What is the process for making this happen? Who has the authority to say
go/no-go on this?

Alain presented this to us on 9 Feb and again on 18 March, and received
very little feedback from anyone.

As one of the people who regularly edits the website, I am
enthusiastically +1 on both the new design, and on the new Jekyll-based
workflow.

I'd like to hear +1/-1 and comments from the community, but particularly
from the Board, regarding whether Alain and the Infra team have approval
to move forward with this.

Thanks.

--Rich