[CentOS-devel] https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/future-is-centos-stream/

Leon Fauster

leonfauster at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:09:00 UTC 2020

Am 10.12.20 um 13:48 schrieb Dan Seguin:
> Yes, yes they do. This is what this bizarre squeeze is all about.

Not sure. My impression is that; they expect that the big players, ISV,
etc that contribute to CStream will make RHEL better and stable.

Making such calculation without integrating the impact of all that
smaller contributions that is done by the CentOS community will result
in a wrong outcome. This math is really not complicated ?