[CentOS-devel] https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/future-is-centos-stream/

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Sat Dec 12 01:01:42 UTC 2020

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 04:50:06PM -0800, Akemi Yagi wrote:

> If you quit those roles, that would be a HUGE loss for the CentOS Project.

Seconded.  I mentioned this to Trevor privately earlier but I will say
it here.  I would absolutely _hate_ to see Trevor walk away from the
project.  That being said, I would respect his decision to do so; people
need to do what is right for them.  This week has caused many to
reevaluate their roles and how they spend their time; Trevor is not
alone here.

						John
--
The daily battle isn't doing good versus doing evil.  It's hardly so epic.
The real battle is doing good versus doing nothing.

-- Deirdre Sullivan, This I Believe, 8 August 2005