[CentOS-devel] C8 minimal (fwd)

Trevor Hemsley

trevor.hemsley at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 14 18:53:08 UTC 2020

On 14/12/2020 18:46, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 at 13:12, Scott Dowdle <dowdle at montanalinux.org
> <mailto:dowdle at montanalinux.org>> wrote:
>
>     Greetings,

It's not how interconnected they are. There are two sets of packages on
the iso - it contains both Minimal _and_ Server with GUI selections and
thus it's about 900MB bigger than it needs to be. Now whether that can
be amended so it doesn't include 4 or 500 unnecessary packages is
another question...

Trevor