[CentOS-devel] C8 minimal (fwd)

Scott Dowdle

dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue Dec 15 00:00:05 UTC 2020

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> Maybe if I could get some help here on getting a pungi config which
> didn't do this versus the usual 'well if you can't get it perfect
> you shouldn't have gotten out of bed'.. we could move this forward.

I was trying to get across the point that the minimal media wasn't really a good option but that the other two are.  I am unfamiliar with Pungi but if someone with your chops is having trouble, it most likely isn't doable... and certainly not by me.

Is there a git repo for the minimal media I could look at?

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street