[CentOS-devel] C8 minimal (fwd)

Stephen John Smoogen

smooge at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:49:22 UTC 2020

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 at 19:00, Scott Dowdle <dowdle at montanalinux.org> wrote:

> Greetings,

I thought it was https://git.centos.org/centos/kickstarts but I do not see
the Minimal ks in it. I had sent this one to be used a long time ago but I
do not know if that was what was used in the final production. For a
non-CentOS way I did find this https://github.com/uboreas/centos-8-minimal
which may work or could be followed to make a minimal