[CentOS-devel] Centos Stream - src.rpms?

Antal Nemeš

Antal.Nemes at hycu.com
Thu Dec 17 00:03:49 UTC 2020

1. For Centos Stream, will this be a formal method for obtaining src.rpms, or will src.rpms be made available on vault.centos.org?
2. Does this procedure work for modular packages as well?
3. Does koji store all builds or is there an age cutoff? Will I be able to follow the src.rpm build process for a package built a year ago?

Thanks,
Antal