[CentOS-devel] Before You Get Mad About The CentOS Stream Change, Think About…

Nico Kadel-Garcia

nkadel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 02:02:15 UTC 2020

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 6:52 PM Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

> I think Red Hat did everything we could to stress that this rebuild was community supported and best effort.

Name two people who are genuinely happy about it. Different
motivations are understandable, but do you see anyone in the user
community who advocated for it? I see a number of CentOS users and
RHEL licensees who are alarmed and seriously considering dumping both
in favor of Ubuntu for next year's platforms.

Nico Kadel-Garcia