[CentOS-devel] Before You Get Mad About The CentOS Stream Change, Think About…

Sandro Bonazzola

sbonazzo at redhat.com
Thu Dec 17 15:44:24 UTC 2020

Il giorno gio 17 dic 2020 alle ore 16:16 Leon Fauster via CentOS-devel <
centos-devel at centos.org> ha scritto:

> Am 17.12.20 um 13:44 schrieb Sandro Bonazzola:
> >

> > Il giorno gio 17 dic 2020 alle ore 13:25 Dan Seguin
> > <dan.seguin at cord3inc.com <mailto:dan.seguin at cord3inc.com>> ha scritto:
> >
> >     I see what you mean, and you saw what I meant.
> >

> >     Will there be a "free" RHEL distro that people can develop on that
> >     won't need a paid license?
> >
> > Like

> > <
> https://developers.redhat.com/blog/2016/03/31/no-cost-rhel-developer-subscription-now-available/>
>
> > ?
>
> Sandro, as you make the pointer - can you explain what production system
> means? While being the usage border of such license? Most people here
> are in production businesses. So, what should we think when making such
> suggestion? Thanks.

Please refer to
https://developers.redhat.com/articles/faqs-no-cost-red-hat-enterprise-linux#
and https://developers.redhat.com/terms-and-conditions

> --
> Leon

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbonazzo at redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1199578>*