[CentOS-devel] Balancing the needs around the CentOS platform

Matthew Miller

mattdm at mattdm.org
Sun Dec 20 19:21:21 UTC 2020

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 12:21:48AM -0500, Mark Mielke wrote:
> I'm pretty sure Matthew Miller is talking about EUS releases, and he
> is missing that all RHEL minor releases are actually branches whether
> EUS or not. Red Hat is developing N+1, and N+2, while publishing N,
> and mirroring N to CentOS 7 and 8. I covered this in more detail in my
> other posts.

I am a little confused by your messages on this topic. You are vehemently
telling me that I'm missing something and don't understand, while you
explain in greater detail the same thing I said: RHEL minor releases are
actually branches, while CentOS Linux rebuild minor releases never were.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>